Nervous wait due to other reviews but pleased in the end!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

sofiia's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Nervous wait due to other reviews but pleased in the end!”

Written on: 06/03/2013 by sofiia (1 review written)

After having to give away my original tickets to see The Script due to another commitment, I was disappointed that I could no longer see them in concert, due to tickets being sold out.
I looked around on the internet to see if I could find last minute tickets and after some careful consideration, decided to purchase two tickets off viagogo, due to the guarantee to get two tickets seated next to each other.
Due to bad reviews I read from other users, I was anxious my tickets would not arrive in time as there is only a few days until the concert, however I received my tickets promptly only one day after ordering and am now excited to see my favourite band live, with excellent view seats!
The pricing was a little overpriced, but nothing I did not mind paying to see the band.
Overall I had a good experience ordering off viagogo!

• The Script

Visit viagogo.co.uk

Emmanuel.viagogoofficial's Response to sofiia's Review

Written on: 11/03/2013

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your viagogo experience. Your feedback is much appreciated.

We hope you use our services again.

Thanks.