Written on: 26/02/2013 by jackywong007 (1 review written)
Transaction ID: 2742816
The following letter sent to Policy Force of London, BBC and Consumer Focus United Kingdom
To whom this may concern,
I am writing this letter to get advise for how to apply protest event:
Date: As soon as possible when I get the approval.
Place: Outdoor, location near Viagogo office in London.
Type of protest: starving for protest until getting refund back Viagogo.
Background: As a tourist from Hong Kong and customer,
1. bought ticket from Viagogo on Dec 2012.
2. Received ticket through post from Viagogo on Jan 2013 while I was at United Kingdom.
3. Received email from Viagogo on Jan 26 regarding Viagogo/seller sent me wrong ticket to me. Viagogo promised me that
"replacement tickets for you which is at no additional cost to you"
"In order to receive a refund for the shipping fee, please send a scanned copy of the receipt"
4. I sent back wrong ticket to Viagogo on 29 Jan, requesting following my case with email.
5. I keep drafting and sending email, but your company keep changing representative to reply my request.
6. Without follow my replacement ticket until the last minute I asked for.
7. The transaction was disappeared(closed) at my account on Viagogo website.
I am highly depressed, and seem like
Viagogo can do their business whatever they want to.
On the other hand, I choose to express disagreement by starving for protest.
Please advise how can I apply for.
Thank you for your attention.
Wong Shiu Kuen Jacky
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Happy v festival customer " Read More
" No issues and simple booking " Read More
Written by jamescute
" If you are desperate to get into a sold out gig/game " Read More
" Kaiser Chiefs " Read More
" Bad bad bad " Read More