Starving for protest until getting refund back Viagogo

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

jackywong007's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Starving for protest until getting refund back Viagogo”

Written on: 26/02/2013 by jackywong007 (1 review written)

Transaction ID: 2742816
The following letter sent to Policy Force of London, BBC and Consumer Focus United Kingdom

To whom this may concern,

I am writing this letter to get advise for how to apply protest event:

Date: As soon as possible when I get the approval.
Place: Outdoor, location near Viagogo office in London.
Type of protest: starving for protest until getting refund back Viagogo.

Background: As a tourist from Hong Kong and customer,
1. bought ticket from Viagogo on Dec 2012.
2. Received ticket through post from Viagogo on Jan 2013 while I was at United Kingdom.
3. Received email from Viagogo on Jan 26 regarding Viagogo/seller sent me wrong ticket to me. Viagogo promised me that
"replacement tickets for you which is at no additional cost to you"
"In order to receive a refund for the shipping fee, please send a scanned copy of the receipt"
"Full fund"
4. I sent back wrong ticket to Viagogo on 29 Jan, requesting following my case with email.
5. I keep drafting and sending email, but your company keep changing representative to reply my request.
6. Without follow my replacement ticket until the last minute I asked for.
7. The transaction was disappeared(closed) at my account on Viagogo website.

I am highly depressed, and seem like
Viagogo can do their business whatever they want to.

On the other hand, I choose to express disagreement by starving for protest.

Please advise how can I apply for.

Thank you for your attention.

Wong Shiu Kuen Jacky

• Customer service

Visit viagogo.co.uk

Jackywong007's Response to jackywong007's Review

Below I post all the conversation between me and Viagogo

Please allow me to post this website for all evidence.

Rosetheyounger's Response to jackywong007's Review

Written on: 26/02/2013

I know you are upset, but starving yourself to death because you received the wrong tickets seems a little extreme.

Emmanuel.viagogoofficial's Response to jackywong007's Review

Hi Jacky,

We sincerely apologize for the problems you have experienced with our customer service. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer services, in particular around peak-volume times for live events.

we are currently looking into your transaction rest assured an agent will contact you to get this sorted shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks.