Simple, Good - Worthy!

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

danielbk's review of Top Show Tickets

“Simple, Good - Worthy!”

Written on: 22/11/2012 by danielbk (0 reviews written)

I found out Top Show Tickets while buying from them from Seatwave. I received the tickets via an e-ticket upload and it included their Twitter account @topshowtickets.

I have been looking for tickets to Phantom Of The Opera in London for quite a few days now and it is all sold out in all the major websites and all of a sudden, in their twitter account - here we go ! They posted they have 3 tickets due to a client cancellation.

Yes, I did pay a premium for last minute tickets to a sold out show but it was worth it (long story.. promised the tickets before i got them just to discover i can't and was frantically searching).

The guys on the phone are very helpful and open late. Just wish they had a normal website with a booking engine - they have been saying for a long while they will have one soon. Some what out dated not to have it, but the phone guys are just fine.

They asked me to post a review about them so I am. The only reason for not offering 5 stars is lack of online booking engine.

Thanks!