Bruce Springsteen - Leeds Arena

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Robg64's review of Ticketola - www.ticketola.com

“Bruce Springsteen - Leeds Arena”

Written on: 26/07/2013 by Robg64 (2 reviews written)

This gig sold out in minutes so I went to Ticketola based on their reviews and the fact that their fees are more reasonable than other secondary sellers.

Having bought the ticket in February I then got a message on the 1 July to say there was a problem with their seller and the ticket was no longer available. Such was the demand for this show and it now only being 3 weeks before the gig, the price of the tickets had gone up massively in the meantime. They offered me a full refund or said they would try and source another ticket elsewhere. Having opted for another ticket, they then rang me up a week later to confirm they had got one although they had had to pay a great deal more for it. I was still charged the original amount agreed and they took the hit. They pride themselves on always delivering. The chap I was dealing with said that they had never failed to provide a ticket and they would rather make a loss on the deal than let a buyer down.

I think that is first rate customer service, particularly since the problem with the original ticket was clearly not of their making, and I would recommend them to anyone.

And yes, the gig was fantastic!

• Bruce Springsteen - Leeds Arena