Got no tickets

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

TicketbisFan's review of TicketBis - www.ticketbis.net

“Got no tickets”

Written on: 22/08/2013 by TicketbisFan (1 review written)

I acquired tickets for an event in London on Ticketbis.de from Germany. To 2 days before the event takes place I got no information about a shipment for my purchased tickets to my given address which I had stated during the purchase. Instead I received 2 days before the event takes place an Email with this content: “for shipping the tickets we urgently need a shipping address (hotel or private address) in London.” After I have tried to inform ticketbis.de that I will not travel simply naive to London, hoping to pick up the tickets at a foreign, for me unknown address and the reference for a possible alternative address for the tickets has never been mentioned during the purchase, the following response was incredible:" It is not defined on which address the tickets are going to be shipped'. That means that the tickets could be shipped from the seller everywhere.
Nevertheless I still insisted on sending my purchases tickets to my, during the buy given address, because only with the tickets in my hands a trip to London would come into question.
The answer 1 day before the event take place: “Your tickets are Membership-Cards, which need to be given back at the end of the game, because of this a sending to Germany is not possible. But we can arrange that you get a copy of the tickets in Germany”
So the tickets were never intended for a shipment to Germany. From the very beginning the tickets would have to be picked up in London on my own expense from an unknown address.
I didn’t receive my tickets, because the seller would never send them to Germany and this does not meet the conditions of purchase and is a deception. After a request to get the money back I received: “We can’t refund the money, because from us, Ticketbis.de, everything has been done correctly.”
I have definitely not the same opinion.
So watch, Ticketbis.de advertises a “guaranteed timely delivery.” This means however only that Ticketbis.de could send the tickets arbitrary to a location and requires indirectly that the purchaser should get the tickets naive and on his own costs. Hands away from this ticket platform would be the best.
Additional it must be mentioned that the Spanish law is used. That alone should discourage me from this buy, nevertheless it happened and I hope this example is a warning for others.

Ticketbisuk's Response to TicketbisFan's Review

Written on: 08/11/2013

We are sorry for your situation, for this reason we ask you to send us your contact details as soon as possible to the email: support@ticketbis.net in order to study your case and award you the appropriate compensation.
We would like to clarify that deliveries and sporting events can suffer some delay since sporting organisations for safety do not print the tickets until a date close to the event. We offer the guarantee of receiving your order in time for the event and the authenticity of the tickets. The details of our guarantees and other questions, can be found within our terms and conditions section, present at several places on our website, we invite you to read them
Ticketbis is a webpage for individuals to exchange tickets, We try to provide you with the convenience of receiving your order at home, purchasing tickets that have already sold out and to sell tickets if finally, you cannot attend an event. However we realise in your case you did not receive the tickets at your home address, however this was due to the tickets being for a sporting event and in some cases need to be delivered in the country of the event.
We appreciate your comments and with this our aim is to improve our service.
The Ticketbis Team