Must be the lucky one

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Silvester6422's review of TicketBis - www.ticketbis.net

“Must be the lucky one”

Written on: 13/06/2013 by Silvester6422 (1 review written)

Bought tickets for verona opera gala on 1.6.13. Only company who had tickets left for sale so I bought four tickets for £23 each. Got an immediate confirmation of my request but took four days for the final confirmation that sale had gone through. During that time I got nervous so checked ticketbis reviews and was horrified to read the overwhelmingly negative reviews . Send an e-mail requesting my tickets immediately and -surprise,surprise- tickets were delivered within the week by courier. Travelled to venue and even whilst queuing I compared our tickets to others. Bottom line was that our tickets were delivered on time ,for the right date and venue and we therefore received what we paid for. Not saying I would recommend ticketbis ,however at this instance I can not complain about their service.

• Selection of tickets available

• Customer service

• High

Booking fee

Ticketbis's Response to Silvester6422's Review

Written on: 25/07/2013

Our security Control Department revises every sale to assure that the transaction is secure. Normally, the security process/checks take no longer than 24 hours, however in your case we apologise for it taking longer than our aimed 24 hour period.
We are glad that overall you had a good experience with our service and thank you for taking the time to write a review to help us improve our service.
The Ticketbis Team.