TICKETBIS CHEATED ME OUT OF 1000 EUROS! AVOID IT!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

jkr66's review of TicketBis - www.ticketbis.net

“TICKETBIS CHEATED ME OUT OF 1000 EUROS! AVOID IT!”

Written on: 14/03/2013 by jkr66 (1 review written)

That's Right 1000 Euros! That what I lost when Ticketbis helped de-fraud me. I bought bullfight tickets that were described as being ringside seats. I paid 1300 euros the tickets. First off, the tickets arrived a month later than promised. [name removed] who was supposed to give updates on the shipments failed to return 5 emails and it wasn't until I threatened to show up at the Madrid office that she responded. When at long last I got the tickets THEY WERE NOT AT RINGSIDE BUT WERE IN THE UPPER MOST LEVEL! THEIR FACE VALUE WAS 21 EUROS. I understand that on resale of a sold out event ticket value increases, but not from 21 euros to 650 euros. That is CRIMINAL. By [name removed] 's own admission the tickets were worth 110 euros. Instead of helping me seek a refund they lied to me and told me I should've checked the seating chart. HOWEVER, there was no seating chart on their site at time of sale. That is why I called them to verify that the tickets were ringside seats. And they verified it. But when the seats turned out to be nosebleeds [name removed] smugly told me that it was MY FAULT for trusting the vendors.[name removed] AND HER BOSS[name removed] ARE NOT HONEST PEOPLE. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!

• JOSE TOMAS Nimes 2012

• High

Booking fee

Ticketbis's Response to jkr66's Review

Written on: 24/07/2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our company. Ticketbis is a web portal where buyers and consumer sellers buy and sell tickets with complete security and confidence. Therefore, it is the sellers that choose the price of the tickets. This is why ticket prices differ from the face value. Allow us to apologise for any inconveniences caused.

We are sorry that you were not happy with the service you received, for this reason we ask you to send us your contact details as soon as possible to the email: support@ticketbis.net in order to study your case and award you the appropriate compensation.

We appreciate your comments and with this our aim is to improve our service.
The Ticketbis Team

Jkr66's reply to Ticketbis's Comment

Written on: 17/10/2013

Ticketbis you disgust me. I have sent you my contact details...3 times. Each time you have responded with lies and shameful denials. You refuse to except responsibility. You have never offered me a refund. You lack the character to admit your misdeeds. The issue is not the mark-up in price from the face value of the tickets (you know that). The issue is that you ALLOWED A SELLER TO ADVERTISE HIGH-PRICED FRONT-ROW TICKETS AND THEN SELL ME BACK-ROW TICKETS. It's like allowing the seller to advertise a Bentley then sell me a Renault. Everyone on this site agrees with me. You're simply dishonest people.