DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Ticket Lister - www.ticketlister.com

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!”

Written on: 22/06/2013

My husband ordered 3 tickets for my birthday for myself and 2 friends to see Robbie Williams on 22 June 2013. After everybody i knew had received there tickets 2 weeks ago we chased them up. Were told they would let us now when the seller would be snding them. After 10 days constantly e-mailing and telephoning (which kept going to voicemail) my husband completely went mad at them. He told them in no uncertain terms that if the tickets didn't arrive on time they would be paying for the hotel and compensation. They assured us they would be with us in time. My tickets have arrived today (2 days before the concert)but i really do not understand what the delay was. Extremely stressful time and only now can look forward to the concert. I would never ever use this company again. BE WARNED!!!

• ROBBIE WILLIAMS, ETIHAD STADIUM 22 JUNE 2013

• High

Booking fee

Gillypops55's Comment

Written on: 26/06/2013

I am "supposed" to be going to see Robbie tonight at Glasgow!! still no tickets. It was my Christmas present - that's how long ago I bought them for £216.00. I have had to skip work to wait for special delivery since Monday and nothing has come. I have to go out this morning but if I miss the postman then I am stuffed (if they are on the way) as I will have to wait 24 to pick them up at the post office which will be too late :-( absolutely gutted doesn't even come near to how I feel. DO NOT USE THEM!

Mk08Maz's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2013

Same here we are waiting for Michael Buble - London sunday hotel needs to be cancelled by lunchtime tomorrow otherwise we have that cost to pay. We are travelling by train Saturday they have offered to have a courier deliver them to the hotel, sure we would enjoy our day in London worrying about tickets. Told my husband to cancel and get a full refund. If the seller hasn't dispatch them now we have no chance of getting them by lunch tomorrow. DO NOT USE TICKETLISTER

Mk08Maz's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2013

Just received tickets today to find not tickets we ordered and not seated together, GUTTED!

Alejama's Comment

Written on: 17/07/2014

Dont confuse this site with Ticket Listers plural!