Stressful for selling

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

key3's review of StubHub UK - www.stubhub.co.uk

“Stressful for selling”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by key3 (1 review written)

I had just 2 tickets for a show to sell as I am not a business
I just can't make the date, I couldn't list them on ebay I was sent here to stubhub. What a performance.. The UPS form is a total pain to fill in
(exactly what does an envelope with 2 tickets in weigh??)UPS are more for
packages not letters and I had to sit in all day waiting for collection. My tickets sold quickly late on a Saturday night I instantly got "send them now or else" emails from stubhub. Sorry stubby couriers won't collect weekends not even for you! I have tracked the tickets they have been delivered but I don't get my money until 5-8 days after the show and being the show isn't till 4th October I have a very long wait!
Will not ever use again they are not seller friendly at all. Rubbish in fact.

• Low

Booking fee

Visit stubhub.co.uk

Andiamo's Response to key3's Review

Written on: 04/09/2013

You don't need to fill in a UPS form - just print the airway bill off the Stubhub page! And if you didn't want to wait in for a collection you could have dropped the envelope off at your nearest UPS collection point.
None of the resale sites will pay you until after the event. This is to make sure the buyer receives the correct tickets. Fair enough don't you think?
Unlike Ebay, Stubhub don't charge you a listing fee and they won't take anything off your payment when it comes through Paypal.
Not so rubbish after all.

Notlaw's Response to key3's Review

Written on: 11/09/2013

We will never use STUBHUB again, my advice is read the small print, A payment was authorised by us to STUBHUB from our credit card for two tickets & the payment for £ 218 was stopped by the NATWEST for security reasons. The bank advised that the transaction was cancelled so we purchased 2 tickets from another agency, these costing £270.
Seemingly the small print enabled STUBHUB to obtain monies from PAYPAL because we had our other bank cards registered with PAYPAL.
Rest assured I spent a week speaking to NATWEST Fraud Prevention, PayPal and STUB HUB and seemingly it was all my fault !!

stubhub.co.uk