Ripped off big time!!!!!!!!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Squizzbomb's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Ripped off big time!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 09/05/2014 by Squizzbomb (1 review written)

Feel a total mug payed double the price just by going through Seatwave plus a £30 booking fee and £10 delivery charge will never ever use again.

Would never recommend to anyone - check the venue first!!!!

• James

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Response to Squizzbomb's Review

Written on: 14/05/2014

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Firstly, we would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your ticket purchase on this occasion.

With regards to the Face value, the reason the price stated on the ticket is different to what you have paid is because seatwave is an online marketplace, where people can buy and sell tickets. Prices are set by sellers when they list their tickets on seatwave.

We believe that fans should have the right to do what they want with tickets they have bought, including selling them at the going market rate if they choose to. Sellers can list tickets to any event of their choosing and can select their own selling price. We provide tools that show the market value of their tickets on our exchange over time.

Buyers on our platform have access to the same marketplace information, allowing them to make calculated decisions on seat location and the best time to buy tickets. We have several features on our buying page that help you to narrow your search to your specific requirements. One of those features is a sliding scale price bar where you can select a maximum price and only the tickets within your selected price range will appear so you can choose exactly how much you would like to spend.

We can assure you that the face value is shown for every transaction on the buying page before you go to the next step and enter your payment details and we’re sorry if you feel this was not clear, as we go to great lengths to develop our website and make it as user friendly and transparent as possible.

We do appreciate your feedback and use it to make seatwave a better marketplace.

seatwave

Squizzbomb's reply to Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2014

I bought the tickets from Seat wave as an organisation not a 3rd party and I can assure you at no point did the face value of the ticket appear - just the cost per ticket you as an organisation were selling at. If the face value of £36 rather than the £79 I paid have been shown I would have looked else ware without a doubt.

And having read similar reviews since I realise I am not alone. On other organisations such as Ticket master who I would recommend and in hindsight should have used they very clearly state the face value price of the tickets.

If you are that concerned then refund me the difference in price to show good will........but the likes of greedy organisations such as yourself would never act out of concern for customers would you

seatwave.com