lost dream

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Marley153's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“lost dream”

Written on: 04/05/2014 by Marley153 (1 review written)

I purchased a ticket to next event: football match AC Milan - Inter Milan, being held on 4.05.14
I was waiting for the ticket till today, 02.05, because I am travelling to Milan tomorrow.
 I sent an email with my order number 1392256 which I got immediately after purchasing, and asked when my ticket is coming?.After several hours (18.30) I received the unswer, that my ticket on the way back to seller, because the address was written wrong (!) Additionally, I got long number by which I could (!) observe the tickets way. Entering this number, I found that my ticket was in my town for 7(!) days, and nobody from UPS tried to contact me... This event (Milan derby) is something I dreamt to watch for all my life! By the rules, they should have informed me about ticket sending, but I did not get any.. And only today I see it for the first time (!)
I am asking about refund whole tickets cost!!! Actually, I already bought tickets to Milan(((( am I going to walk outside of the stadium?

Visit seatwave.com

Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 06/05/2014

Why are you giving Seatwave a bad review? It's the fault of UPS - obviously if they did not contact you, neither did they contact Seatwave.
By the way, the seller can only generate an airway bill which has the address already printed on it - the address supplied by you, so ultimately if this was wrong it's you that is at fault.

Dake's Comment

Written on: 07/05/2014

It was written on your website: 'Your order has been confirmed and as soon as your tickets have been sent out you will receive a dispatch confirmation email with a unique tracking number'

I did not receive any.

having the track number, I could observe the ticket moving on my own.
Seatwave only sent me this track number when ticket was on the way back to the seller

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 14/05/2014

Hi there,

thank you for your feedback.

Excellent customer service is very important to us and it is also important to us to make things right when they do go wrong. We regret any inconvenience you have experienced and it’s disappointing to hear when our customers are less than happy, especially when tickets cannot be delivered due to an incorrect delivery address as this is something which is of course out of our control.

We regret that this transaction did not run smoothly and we do appreciate that money is not always the most important issue and as a gesture of good will we would like to offer you a little something towards a future experience.

Please do get in touch with us through our website so we can offer you a 10% discount code.

We do hope this goes some way in showing you that we do care very much about how you view our company and your customer experience.

seatwave