Terrible CUSTOMER service

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

0service's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Terrible CUSTOMER service ”

Written on: 26/03/2014 by 0service (1 review written)

Really worried about my tickets went on the web site put in order number,tried this twice wouldn't go,tried FAQ that wouldn't go either kept trying,then had to search web sight to find phone number, finally got through telephonist answerd (carnt call her customer service) and she was no help didn't even no what your webs help page looked like or said I had to keep telling her so frustrating, now even more worried, and will never buy from seatwave again, and would like a refund please

• Selection of tickets available

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Response to 0service's Review

Written on: 05/04/2014

Hi there,

thank you for your feedback.

Excellent customer service is very important to us and we always try to inform our customers of the tracking number as soon as the seller has provided this information.

As an intermediate we do rely on the information given to us to be correct and we are sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties along the way.

We do care very much about our customers and the service we offer and this doesn't sound anything like us. Please do get in touch with us through our website so we can look into this for you.

seatwave

0Service's reply to Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2014

I have been in touch with your website on numerous occasions asking for help, you just send back your set script e-mails,thanks for your e-mail we're be in touch haha,never do,just keep sending the same set e-mail,out of pure frustration of no-one actually answering my queries I telephoned your O2 ticket collection office,where I found the most helpful person,who was on her lunch break,and still bearing in mind this was not her job,she actually took time to explain everything to me,that's all I was asking your so called customer service haha assistants to do,I think she should be promoted to CSA as soon as possible in a managerial position,with a massive pay rise to improve your customer service

seatwave.com