All went smoothly!

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“All went smoothly!”

Written on: 16/12/2013

I can't lie I was extremely apprehensive about buying from this sort of place, but as the event was sold out, it was that or not go. I ordered e tickets, which arrived about 5 days after purchase (well before my event) Helpful service from Seatwave twitter team who answered a couple of queries I had very promptly. My tickets were the same seats/row as advertised. Major downside was the price, but I know the sellers set that. However I think seatwave could do something about the booking fee....mine was over £50 which felt like daylight robbery. I paid £320 in total from Seatwave, compared to £102 on Ticketmaster etc. I would recommed their service, but only for sold out gigs you're desperate to attend.

• placebo - Manchester Apollo