Good, but so expensive!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Good, but so expensive!”

Written on: 15/12/2013

I have a Sort of mixed feeling about Searwave. On one Hand, I really liked the helfull Assistance they provided while sending my Ticket a Second Time, as i did not collect the tickets right in Time. This Service was also free of Charge, nice to notice.
My big desappointment was to realize, once I got the Tickets in my Hands, that they were just usual tickets for which I just paid 3 times as much money as i stayeon the Ticket itsellf !
Could I have got these Tickets for a normal price if you didn t have bought at a timz douzen of Tickets, creating a penury and forcing people to accept Your pricing conditions ? Did the artist Benefit from your System ? If not, why is this System existing?

• Stromae at the Tempodrom, Berlin (Germany)

Event

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2013

Hi there,

thank you for your feedback.

The reason the price stated on the ticket is different to what you have paid is because seatwave is an online marketplace, where people can buy and sell tickets. Prices are set by sellers when they list their tickets on seatwave.

We believe that fans should have the right to do what they want with tickets they have bought, including selling them at the going market rate if they choose to. Sellers can list tickets to any event of their choosing and can select their own selling price. We provide tools that show the market value of their tickets on our exchange over time.

Buyers on our platform have access to the same marketplace information, allowing them to make calculated decisions on seat location and the best time to buy tickets. We have several features on our buying page that help you to narrow your search to your specific requirements. One of those features is a sliding scale price bar where you can select a maximum price and only the tickets within your selected price range will appear so you can choose exactly how much you would like to spend.

We can assure you that the face value is shown for every transaction on the buying page before you go to the next step and enter your payment details and we’re sorry if you feel this was not clear, as we go to great lengths to develop our website and make it as user friendly and transparent as possible.

seatwave