Amazing

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

cfrencher's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Amazing”

Written on: 13/12/2013 by cfrencher (1 review written)

It's simple the champions League is something amazing, I hope every single fan in the world had the opportunity to see one match of these matches. I saw Bayern Munich vs Manchester City, the people, the arena all was amazing, it was my first time in a UCL match because I come from America, but I'm sure the next time I come to Europe I will buy tickets for another match. The match was wonderful the people was extremely helpful and everything was good. When I order the tickets it takes only 2 or 3 days until I received in my house, it was very fast. I really enjoy this match, and really if you have the chance to go to a match, do it. I think it's one of the most amazing experiences in my entire life, I really hope I can do it again, or maybe one time I can go to the final. I'm a soccer fan thats why I don't care which teams are in the field, I just want to have fun.

• UCL