WET WET WET

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

brenjo's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“WET WET WET”

Written on: 12/12/2013 by brenjo (1 review written)

Beware I purchased a ticket for above last night O2 in my seat 20mins when apparently it was double booked customer service informed my ticket was fraud and I was removed from the building total humiliation and I missed a show I had paid for which I will now have to fight out

• Nil

Event

• Customer service

Visit seatwave.com

Mikex83's Response to brenjo's Review

Written on: 16/12/2013

Seatwave is the worst website to buy and sell tickets, and people should know this! I suggest you to report this on their Facebook page, that's the only way to get some assistance (a poor one however!)

Brenjo's reply to Mikex83's Comment

Written on: 16/12/2013

Yep you sure are right I have heard from a friend that they buy up loads of tickets and price them right up for resale
I am in touch with their customer service but they are very poor luckily I used a credit card for purchase so getting that refund that way
Will take your advice re their facebook page also

Seatwaveteam's Response to brenjo's Review

Written on: 17/12/2013

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Our priority here at Seatwave is to ensure that we get you to the chosen event. So we are very careful in following up any unusual issues that may arise, this would be one of them.

Whilst we fully appreciate the disappointment they both have experienced, given that the tickets are provided from a third party, we would require the written confirmation from the venue that they were unable to gain entrance as proof in order to be able to proceed actions against the seller.

As Seatwave is a marketplace, we don’t own the tickets, therefore the proof from the venue is needed as we need to pass this information on to the seller. We hope you can understand that this measurement is in place to protect sellers that use our site who supply genuine tickets.

We take our Job very seriously and we share the passion for live events with our customers, this is why we have strict terms and conditions in place for sellers and we will ban any seller who is supplying invalid tickets from our site.

We would like to urge you to provide us with the written proof so we can do the right thing and refund you the full purchase price and take the appropriate actions against the seller of your tickets as we feel you have been let down.

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience and are sorry for the disappointment felt.

seatwave