Blue Concert Tickets CANCELLED

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

sally-annchillipeppers's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Blue Concert Tickets CANCELLED”

Written on: 18/11/2013 by sally-annchillipeppers (1 review written)

I booked to see 'Blue' for my Daughter's 16th birthday and paid for the tickets over a month before in full, I was a bit shocked at all the handling costs over £30 but could not get tickets anywhere else. I started to receive emails from seatwave a few weeks before we were due to go advising not to worry I tickets would be sent very soon but this never happened. In the end 2 days before we were due to go I contacted seatwave myself to find out what was going on as concerned i would not get tickets as I also needed to be home to sign for them. It was very hard to get hold of someone but when I eventually did they advised they would look into this and call me back. I received a phone call about 15 minutes later saying that they were not able to get the tickets for me and that it was not there fault but a supplier. I was really disappointed with them as it it had not been for me contacting them when would they have told me. They should accept the blame as i purchased the tickets through them so its down to them to deliver. I wrote a complaint as I wanted compensation for my wasted time and phone call and also that they had my money, Basically no body could have cared a less but they did offer a pathetic discount on my next booking with them after me stating I would never use there company again.

• Blue concert

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Response to sally-annchillipeppers's Review

Written on: 20/11/2013

Hi there,

Firstly, we would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your ticket purchase on this occasion.

Our priority here at Seatwave is to ensure that we get you to the chosen event so we are very careful to follow up any unusual issues that may arise and this would have been one of them.

Seatwave is a marketplace where people can buy and sell tickets. This means that we at Seatwave do not sell the tickets ourselves and all the tickets listed come from fans and distributors around the world.

We can assure you that we have strict terms and conditions in place to ensure sellers fulfil they orders and it is a rare occurrence that sellers are not able to supply tickets as advertised. In case anything goes wrong we step in and try to source replacement tickets for you or if we fail, we will issue you the full purchase price including the commission and postage you have paid, which means seatwave itself will not keep a single penny of the purchase price. This is our promise (Ticket Integrity) to our buyers.

We are very sorry that we have been unable to find replacement tickets for you. We don’t underestimate how disappointed you are and we can assure you we really have tried all possible options to source you tickets.We can of course see from your perspective that the work that was being done behind the scenes was not at all visible to you.

We would like to make this up to you and we do appreciate that money is not always the most important issue, it's about the experience and the plans you have made around the events and so we would like to offer you a little something towards a future purchase so you may have a more seamless experience. Please do get in touch with us through our website.

We do appreciate you getting in touch with us and welcome your feedback.

seatwave