Fleetwood Mac Birmingham 29 9 13 total waste of time

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Fleetwoodfan's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Fleetwood Mac Birmingham 29 9 13 total waste of time”

Written on: 30/09/2013 by Fleetwoodfan (1 review written)

I bought an £88 ticket from Seatwave for £186.27p. When I printed the e ticket it was from the Ticket Factory. I sent an email to Seatwave to confirm if this was all in order. I did not get a response. I used Seatwave as I have used them before and they were fine. I drove 100 miles to Birmingham on Sunday and presented the e ticket at the kiosk only to be told that it was 'void' and therefore cancelled, therefore refused entry. I came away with a lovely 'refused entry notice' from the venue. I have waited 30 years to see Fleetwood Mac.

This action is nothing short of criminal activity. I also saw two other people at the kiosk, who had exactly the same problem. They were also turned away

It is now 9.36am on Monday and I am waiting for one of the anonymous people at Seatwave to respond to my email requesting a full refund plus costs of wasted fuel money and car parking fees.

I have a message for Seatwave, read the "SALE OF GOODS ACT 1979"

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Response to Fleetwoodfan's Review

Written on: 04/10/2013

Hi there,

Our priority here at Seatwave is to ensure that we get you to the chosen event. So we are very careful in following up any unusual issues that may arise, this would be one of them.

Whilst we fully appreciate the disappointment you have experienced, given that the tickets are provided from a third party, we would require the written confirmation from the venue that you were unable to gain entrance as proof in order to be able to proceed actions against the seller.

As Seatwave is a marketplace, we don’t own the tickets, therefore the proof from the venue is needed as we need to pass this information on to the seller.

We hope you can understand that this measurement is in place to protect sellers that use our site who supply genuine tickets.

We take our Job very seriously and we share the passion for live events with our customers, this is why we have strict terms and conditions in place for sellers and we will ban any seller who is supplying invalid tickets from our site.

We would like to urge you to contact us through our website and provide us with the written proof so we can do the right thing and refund you the full purchase price and take the appropriate actions against the seller of your tickets as we feel you have been let down.

seatwave