first class service

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

m.semi's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“first class service”

Written on: 29/09/2013 by m.semi (1 review written)

Decided to look for a ticket on the 15th Sep to attend Roger Waters concert at the M.E.N the following evening. Went online and found the Seatwave website and tickets available. Not having used Seatwave before and feeling a bit dubious about some of the negative reviews, I felt my credit card may offer some insurance if things went wrong so I carried on.

The tickets offered included the seat numbers so I was able to select the seat I favoured most by comparing it with a seating plan. Information re the cost of the tickets and whether they could be printed off or collected at the SEATWAVE office in Manchester were also displayed.

I selected a ticket which was offered at £54.95 plus half price handling at £4.95 plus £2.99 for some other handling charge making a total of £62.89 - not bad I thought considering the face value of the ticket was £75.00. This ticket had to be collected during office hours on the day of the concert.

I arrived in Manchester by train and soon located the Seatwave office where I produced to the member of staff a print out confirmation receipt and the credit card I had used to make the purchase. A few minutes later I was leaving with the ticket in my possession against signature.

Having spent a pleasant afternoon in Manchester City Centre I attended the MEN or I should say the Phones 4 U arena and watched the greatest show on earth that night.

• Roger Waters The Wall

Booking fee

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwavesucks's Response to m.semi's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

You must be working for Seatwave - for commission of course!

seatwave.com