Seatwave - www.seatwave.com Review

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

DavidJ1973's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Don't use Seatwave! I accidently posted the wrong seat...”

Written on: 05/09/2013 by DavidJ1973 (1 review written)

Don't use Seatwave! I accidently posted the wrong seat number from my ticket and they offered the buyer the option for me to buy him a ticket at a higher price. I lost money!
There is NO customer service. They answer only by email and only the parts of the email they want to.
Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere or pay the price!

• fleetwood mac

Event

• Selection of tickets available

Visit seatwave.com

Andiamo's Response to DavidJ1973's Review

Written on: 06/09/2013

There IS customer service. They are trying to help the buyer find the correct ticket. You posted the details - your mistake.

Davidj1973's reply to Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2013

At any cost!? So I paid £65 to remove my listing because Seatwave offered the buyer a ticket that was twice the price as I was offering to buy mine with - and I'd have to pay!
I'm looking for an alternative to Seatwave and I'd recommend everybody else does too.

Andiamo's reply to Davidj1973's Comment

Written on: 06/09/2013

Judging by your comments, Seatwave is definitely the best place to buy tickets as they honour their guarantee to the buyer to supply them with the tickets they order (or better), and I'm sure that given half a chance the buyer would say that Seatwave's customer service is second to none.
You misrepresented the tickets you had for sale - why should Seatwave pay for your mistake?

Seatwaveteam's Response to DavidJ1973's Review

Written on: 09/09/2013

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

One of our main priorities at Seatwave is to be completely transparent, this is why we have strict terms and conditions in place for both parties.

By listing a ticket with us, you are committing to supply that ticket; which means that you are making and communicating an offer to sell that ticket. When a Buyer agrees to buy the ticket, he or she is accepting your offer, and the transaction is binding on the parties and you are required to supply a ticket to the Buyer. If, for any reason, you fail to fulfil on the contract you have entered into in respect of the sale of your ticket to the Buyer, you agree that we can deduct payment from your credit/debit card or account balance with us, for expenses or charges that we incur in finding a replacement ticket or providing a refund. You further agree that we can set off any amount you owe us against any monies owing to you that we hold at any time. Please see clause 9 (Financial Consequences) for further information.

We completely understand that this was a genuine mistake however, by listing tickets incorrectly on our website, the contract was breached and we therefore had to source replacement tickets for the buyer of your tickets.

seatwave