The Best Customer Service

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

kariyava's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“The Best Customer Service”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by kariyava (1 review written)

I am in the US and was looking to buy tickets to a sold out world cup qualifier game in Germany for our trip to Europe. The problem is that we are a group of 5, and the venue only issues 4 tickets per group to prevent mass resales, so I really had a hard time finding anyone who could sell 5 tickets together. There are a number of websites out there like Seatwave that allows to you buy tickets from individual sellers but none of them were willing to contact their sellers to see if all 5 tickets they were selling me were together -- no website other than Seatwave that is. Seatwave literally called and emailed the seller and confirmed with the seller that all 5 tickets that they had were together and got back to me within hours. And I got my tickets within days -- very happy! Aglika Kiryakova is the customer service representative who spent a lot of time ensuring that we will have an amazing vacation. Thank you Seatwave!

• Deutschland Fussball WM-Qualifikation: Deutschland - Irland

Booking fee

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwavesucks's Response to kariyava's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

Come on, you think anyone believe in this nonesence?

seatwave.com