Not received sale proceeds

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Pfosterandco's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Not received sale proceeds”

Written on: 21/08/2013 by Pfosterandco (1 review written)

As per previous reviewers... non receipt of sale proceeds and impossible to deal with customer services. A copy of my last email to them is below...

"The service I have received from the seatwave payments team is nothing short of scandalous.
I have repeatedly complained yet nothing happens just more promises etc.
This Friday is not acceptable…why Friday ? Seatwave sold tickets in June for me its now August and I still havn't rec'd a penny."

I would never again RELY ON THIS COMPANY TO SELL ANY OF MY UNWANTED TICKETS.

Visit seatwave.com

Andiamo's Response to Pfosterandco's Review

Written on: 21/08/2013

You don't mention when the concert was. Seatwave generally pay 10 working days after the event has taken place. This gives them time to ascertain that the tickets you sold were genuine and as you described.

Seatwaveteam's Response to Pfosterandco's Review

Written on: 09/09/2013

Hi there,

One of our main priorities at Seatwave is to be completely transparent which can also be found on our company blog http://blog.seatwave.com/

We operate a fair and secure marketplace for both, sellers as well as buyers.

The payment for successful sold tickets will be issued no later then 10 working days after the event to the payment details you provide us with when registering and listing tickets.

The only reason the payment could be delayed if the tracking number was not provided to us or if any of the details provided to us were incorrect or missing.

We would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your payment on this occasion, please do get in touch with us through our website so we can put this right.

We welcome your feedback.

seatwave