Impossible to contact

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Impossible to contact”

Written on: 16/08/2013

I ordered tickets for the fifth Ashes test at Lords and got the tickets fine, but unfortunately the Cricket was cancelled for the fifth day and I received explaining how I could get my refund.
I then got anther email letting me know my refund had gone through and would be with in 10days.

It has now been more than 2 weeks, I can not speak to anybody and no on responds to emails or is on the online chat.

So this a company that likes to keep customers money and not be contactable to answer any queries or questions.

Visit seatwave.com

Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2013

Seatwave is an honourable company and you will receive your refund. I wonder if you will post a more positive review on here when it does come through. I doubt it.

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Hi there,

One of our priorities is to make buying and selling tickets as easy as possible and to support you along the way.

We're big fans of music, theatre and sports events so we do genuinely care about getting our customers to their chosen gigs and so we are disappointed to hear when our customers are less than happy with the service.

As soon as we are aware that an event has been cancelled, we inform the customer of it and how to obtain the refund. Once the tickets have been returned to us we will issue the full refund accordingly.

Please note that the refund will be actioned via the same method you have purchased the tickets this may take up to 10 working days depending on your issuing bank.

We are sorry to hear that you think we are impossible to contact as we provide phone support, email support, chat, Facebook as well as Twitter support for our customers. As well as offering help on review sites.

Once you have actually received the confirmation email that the refund was processed successfully it means that the funds have left seatwave, so it would be great if you could double check the same account you have used to purchase the tickets with.

We would like to clarify that we do not keep any money from customers. We are very proud of our company and the way we work, we offer a safe and transparent marketplace and we genuinely care about our customers and their experience.

Any troubles, please do feel free to call us.

seatwave