Ollie Murs Concert Westonbrit,23rd June 2013

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Ollie Murs Concert Westonbrit,23rd June 2013”

Written on: 28/07/2013

Very Very disappointed with Seatwave,regarding Ollie Murs concert.I booked these tickets for my wife's birthday back in Feb 2013,to have them contact me only two days before the event to say they could not get my tickets.
I sent numerous e.mails to them complaining, that they could of told me sooner as i wouldn't of booked these tickets with seatwave,but was just ignored and told that i would get a refund.
Customer Services was rubbish!!

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2013

Hi there,

We would like to apologise for the disappointment you've experienced with your ticket purchase in this instance.

Seatwave is a marketplace where people can buy and sell tickets. This means that we at Seatwave do not sell the tickets ourselves and all the tickets listed come from fans and distributors around the world. We can assure you that we have strict terms and conditions in place to ensure sellers fulfil their orders as advertised. However, in the very unlikely event that a seller is unable to fulfil a sale, Seatwave protects the buyer with a ticket guarantee, which means we will step in and try to source replacement tickets, as we genuinely care about getting people to live events.

We are very sorry that we have been unable to find replacement tickets for you. We don’t underestimate how disappointed you are and we can assure you we really have tried all possible options to source you tickets.

It’s always very disappointing when things go wrong and we take our job very seriously which is why we have issued you the full refund straight away.

We do appreciate that money is not always the most important issue and we would like to offer you a gift certificate that can be used towards a future experience as we would like you to see a truer reflection of the way we work.

We acknowledge the fact that you might not be interested in using the voucher in the near future as it’s clear that you feel we have let you down, however if you should change your mind, please do get in touch with us through our website and we will issue you the voucher.

Once again please except our sincere apologies.

Your seatwave team

Stasdust123's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2013

Thank you for your gift certificate,I would like to accept.

seatwave.com