Worst customer experience ever!!!! Don't buy via Seawave!!!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Ranh's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Worst customer experience ever!!!! Don't buy via...”

Written on: 13/07/2013 by Ranh (1 review written)

The most un transparent procees via web site: the process ended before I realized what I was ordering... With no alert notification about being a secondary market, about the fact that the tickets are not for seating !!!! And with no notification about the full order befor the last "click" for final confirmation.
Moreover , the answers I've revived via emails were (to say the least) misleading , and I realized I've revived a standing tickets instead of stealing ones only after I got the tickets few hours befor the concert started .
It was too late then to sell them, as I couldn't use a non seating tickets.

In addition, it wasn't easy to get someone senior over the phone, to resolve the issue. The supervisor wasn't really willing to listen to my customer service complains, and tried explain me why I was world and Seatwave are right.

I've asked for a full refund, as I've never ment to purchase such tickets - and I was refused .

This is the most terrible experience I've ever had as a customer via a website, and actually, in general.

And only now when readying this web sites and also in other website that I'm not the first one, I hope no one will ever do business with Seatwave

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Visit seatwave.com

Andiamo's Response to Ranh's Review

Written on: 17/07/2013

Reviews like this never fail to amaze me.
At the bottom of every single page on the Seatwave website it explains that Seatwave is not the ticket seller.
And next to every single ticket listing there is an icon to click on which will show you the final price you have to pay (plus postage of course which cannot be calculated until your address details are entered).
How much more transparent can they be?
Seatwave are an honourable company. If you have your original email showing that you bought seated tickets, and the tickets show standing then of course they will honour their guarantee and offer you a full refund.

seatwave.com