Seatwave - the worst company i have ever dealt with

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

anneclinton's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Seatwave - the worst company i have ever dealt with”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by anneclinton (1 review written)

I booked tickets for myself and my husband through seatwave back in december, 4 days before our event I emailed them to ask where my tickets were. I was told that they were no longer available, they suggested I accept tickets for an alternative day and they would refund 50% of my original ticket price, however when checked out the price of the seating and it would have cost me less to rebook myself. I requested a refund. The fact that Seatwave held my money for 6 months without informing me that the tickets were not available I can quite honestly say that I would never use Seatwave again.

• Mrs Browns Boys

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Response to anneclinton's Review

Written on: 17/07/2013

Hi there,

Our priority here at Seatwave is to ensure that we get you to the chosen event so we are very careful to follow up any unusual issues that may arise and this would have been one of them.

Seatwave is a marketplace where people can buy and sell tickets. This means that we at seatwave do not sell the tickets ourselves and all the tickets listed come from fans and distributors around the world.

We can assure you that we have strict terms and conditions in place to ensure sellers fulfil their orders as advertised. However, in the very unlikely event that a seller is unable to fulfil a sale, seatwave protects the buyer with a ticket guarantee, which means we will step in and try to source replacement tickets, as we genuinely care about getting people to live events.

We appreciate that due to the proximity of the event the replacement tickets may not have been for the same day as ordered previously however, our main objective was to make sure that you could attend the concert which you were no doubt looking forward to.

We would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your ticket purchase on this occasion.

Our priority is to make buying tickets easy and we appreciate that this has been a far from easy experience.

Please do get in touch with us through our website so we can make this right and offer you a little something towards a future purchase.

Seatwave