Seatwave are awful

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Richard7777's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Seatwave are awful”

Written on: 06/07/2013 by Richard7777 (1 review written)

I purchased Seatwave tickets for the Wimbledon Tennis Final. Tickets never arrived but they kept saying they would be sent but then as soon as Murray won his semi final I received an email stating that unfortunately I wouldn't be getting the tickets. So obviously they would only send me the tickets that I'd paid a lot of money for had Murray not got through (so nobody would have wanted them). Spoke to Wimbledon - they confirmed that Seatwave were a dodgy company. My son is in a wheelchair and was looking forward to the final. Seatwave knew he is in a wheelchair. Disgusting company. Phoned me before Murray semi final stating that tickets would definitely be sent. Emailed me after semi final to state that tickets would not be sent. How low can a company go? Haven't told son yet but have to do soon.

• Wimbledon final

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Response to Richard7777's Review

Written on: 17/07/2013

Hi there,

We are surprised to hear about your experience and would like to ensure you that this does not reflect our usual high standard customer service, it sounds far from it, so we would like to thank you for taking the time to highlight this.

Excellent customer service is very important to us and we always try to inform our customers of any possible changes or problems that occur as soon as we are aware.

Seatwave is a marketplace where people can buy and sell tickets. This means that we at Seatwave do not sell the tickets ourselves and all the tickets listed come from fans and distributors around the world.

We can assure you that we have strict terms and conditions in place to ensure sellers fulfil their orders as advertised. It is a rare occurrence that sellers are not able to fulfil the sale and we appreciate the disappointment that this situation has caused to you and your son.

We are very sorry that we have been unable to find replacement tickets in this instance for you and especially for not reaching out to you and not informing you of the issue occurred.

We don’t underestimate how disappointed you are and we can assure you we really have tried all possible options to source you tickets.

Our priority is to make buying tickets as simple as possible, to get you to your chosen event and to support you along the way and this hasn’t happened in your case,which is why we would like to offer you something towards a future purchase.

We acknowledge the fact that you might not be interested in this in the near future as it’s clear that you feel we have let you down, however if you should change your mind, please feel free to contact us through our website and we will issue you a voucher.

We do hope this goes some way in showing you that we do care very much about how you view our company and your customer experience.

Seatwave