My seats for Robbie Williams not accepted at Wembley

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“My seats for Robbie Williams not accepted at Wembley ”

Written on: 02/07/2013

Bought tickets for Robbie Williams for Sunday 30th June. My tickets were ordered when concert first announced and were a Xmas present for my daughter. Tickets arrived as per tracking on the seat wave site showed - didn't appear to be anything wrong with them. - my daughter and her friend paid to go to Wembley - all excited - told at the gate that there were not accepting the tickets - half hour of being pushed from pillar to post and they ended up in the manager office. They were told seatwave had no right to sell these particular tickets and that my name was no where on their system or on their seatwave link - very distressed daughter - very angry parents - seatwave you should be ashamed - I have now tried to contact them since 630pm on Sunday and although received automated email recognizing I have sent emails have been sent - no contact from seat wave.

• Robbie Williams concert 30th June Wembley

Booking fee

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Hi there,

Our priority here at Seatwave is to ensure that we get you to the chosen event. So we are very careful in following up any unusual issues that may arise, this would be one of them.

Whilst we fully appreciate the disappointment you have experienced, given that the tickets are provided from a third party, we would require the written confirmation from the venue that you were unable to gain entrance as proof in order to be able to proceed actions against the seller.

As Seatwave is a marketplace, we don’t own the tickets, therefore the proof from the venue is needed as we need to pass this information on to the seller.

We hope you can understand that this measurement is in place to protect sellers that use our site who supply genuine tickets.

We take our Job very seriously and we share the passion for live events with our customers, this is why we have strict terms and conditions in place for sellers and we will ban any seller who is supplying invalid tickets from our site.

We would like to urge you to contact us through our website and provide us with the written proof so we can do the right thing and refund you the full purchase price and take the appropriate actions against the seller of your tickets as we feel you have been let down.

seatwave

Laurax87's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

not only should you refund the full purchase price, as a gesture of good will you should give those poor girls two AUTHENTIC tickets to go see him next week, that is an utter let down and a complete mickey take.
Im stil waiting for 2 Buble tickets for 5th july that ive paid £680 for... wonder if they will show up.... doubt it. never known such a poor service absolutley shocking!!!!

Dolleryc's Comment

Written on: 24/08/2013

its now coming up to 2 months after the event and having spent at lot of time and effort on the phone to Wembley I have been unable to obtain the written proof necessary to say this event happened. I am aware of your policy in relation to refunds - however - you too must be aware of Wembleys policy of not making written reports of incidents like this- although they do say that it is their practice to take invalid tickets off people.
I know this probably means very little to you in light of the fact there was very little chance that you would ever have to give a refund in light of how these things are recorded - and I do have sympathy for the stance you take in relation to this - nevertheless - you are still selling tickets to innocence members of the public that are invalid and further more take absolutely no responsibility for it - which leaves a dilema for the fee paying member of the public - do I trust seatwave in the future? - most certainly not. I leave these comment on this website and not on seatwave site, to provide a warning for others considering purchasing tickets from seatwave - beware, they may be not all they seem and some other young persons special night out could be destroyed by relying on seatwave

Dr-Mike's Comment

Written on: 09/07/2013

I have had the exact same problem with the Robbie Williams concert in Manchester. 2 fifteen year old girls, my daughter and a friend (tickets also bought as birthday present) were denied access and accused of "stealing the tickets" by arena staff!! Arena staff said that this was a common problem with tickets from seatwave...even though I e-mailed the receipt to my daughter to show to the arena staff.
Seatwave keep telling me to get written proof!! Sadly my receipt does not give me the exact ticket numbers and anyway how am I ever going to be able to prove anything? £300 down the Suwannee!! Thanks Seatwave!

seatwave.com