Disgustingly Poor Service

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

laurax87's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Disgustingly Poor Service”

Written on: 27/06/2013 by laurax87 (1 review written)

I have been trying to contact seatwave for 3 days regarding 2 micheal buble tickets that i have paid £686.22 for,
i have seen the same tickets on seatwaves site today for £65.00 each! that is neither here nor there i have tried contacting seatwave by phone 12 times today - just cuts off, i have emailed 3 times, no response, i cannot log into my account and i have no tickets.
I have also tweeted them asking for contact urgently... nothing,
I am absolutley disgusted, i purchased these tickets in november last year as a christmas gift for my mother, she is due to go to the concert in the next 2 weeks, i cannot now see that happening unless i find some tickets somewhere else.
I will be looking to take this matter further in any way that i can, if i remember correctly the BOOKING FEE was well over £150.00!!! for that youd expected someone on the end of the bloody phone really!!!
poor disgusting service and i will never use the site again nor recommend - to think i was going to try and buy four more for friends!!!
takes the mick!

Booking fee

Visit seatwave.com

Andiamo's Response to laurax87's Review

Written on: 27/06/2013

Seatwave doesn't set the price of the tickets - that's up to the individual seller. The face value of the ticket is always shown on the Seatwave website - up to you if you want to pay over the odds.

Laurax87's reply to Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2013

Who are you??? I've seen a comment below from you... I'm not disputing the price, its the lack of service that I've received! The massive booking fee... Explain that!! If you have nothing good to say keep your comments to yourself!!

Andiamo's reply to Laurax87's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2013

I have plenty of good things to say - used Seatwave (and other reselling sites) on many occasions and have never had anything but excellent service. I would only buy tickets that are less than face value and because of that have been able to see a lot of artists that would otherwise be beyond my price range.
Explain the booking fee? Certainly - Seatwave have to make a profit somewhere. They provide a massive platform for people to buy and sell tickets. This costs a fortune to set up.

Seatwaveteam's Response to laurax87's Review

Written on: 16/07/2013

Hi there,

We are surprised to hear about your experience and would like to ensure you that this does not reflect our usual high standard customer service, it sounds far from it.

Excellent customer service is very important to us and we always try to inform our customers of any possible changes or problems that occur as soon as we are aware.

Seatwave is a marketplace where people can buy and sell tickets. This means that we at Seatwave do not sell the tickets ourselves and all the tickets listed come from fans and distributors around the world.

We can assure you that we have strict terms and conditions in place to ensure sellers fulfil their orders as advertised.

We appreciate and fully understand the anxiety around receiving the tickets, which is why the vast majority of our emails are responded to within 24h. In addition to that we provide a chat function on our contact us page, Facebook as well as Twitter service. We experienced technical issues with our phone lines and had a spike in contacts due to technical issues with the phones however, we have made all customers aware who are following us on facebook and twitter of the technical issues and therefore we are very surprised to hear that you haven't had a response on twitter as we asked everyone to DM us if they needed urgent help.

We are disappointed to hear when our customers are less than happy with the service so please do get in touch with us through our website.

We welcome your feedback.

Thinking56's Response to laurax87's Review

Written on: 03/07/2013

just spoken to an excellent customer service adviser ,most helpful and understanding, give it a go. Fingers crossed my tickets will be here tomorrow

Thinking56's Response to laurax87's Review

Written on: 02/07/2013

I am still waiting for my Stones tickets. class action needed .i empathise greatly with you.I feel so let down .My money has been taken and I do not have any tickets ?seatwave has now gone silent

Laurax87's reply to Thinking56's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

shocker, its awful, i had a long chat with the bank and even they say is mis sale of good or can claim the fact we havent received at all... but not until after the event,
i really do hope you get your tickets, i feel they are going to lose ALOT of custom over this as i have really made my feelings towads the company clear via twitter and facebook,
now i see that my messages are being checked by moderators so not even sure that you will get to see it!!!

Josa86's Response to laurax87's Review

Written on: 29/06/2013

totally agree with you!!! Same as you purchased 2 tickets in November for Monday 1st July, no delivery by Thursday this week so rang them, kept getting cut off, took me 8 times to get through , finally spoke to someone , was told ups had collected them , no tracking info though. Was told if I hadn't had email that evening to ring back Friday which I did, again took numerous attempts to get through, finally spoke to someone else to be told I now have to collect them on Monday from their pick-up point ! Said I'd paid for delivery so wanted a refund for that, was told would be back on my card within 24hrs. Gues what 48hrs later still waiting so have sent snotty email!! Still not convinced my tickets will be there Monday , will go mad if not, would never ever use this company again and I'd warn people to steer clear on no uncertain terms!!!!!!!!

Laurax87's reply to Josa86's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

Did you manage to get your tickets? sorry i have only just seen your comment, i had an email from them firstly saying ' hi thanks for letting us know you received your tickets'.... REALLY!!!!!!
then i had one after a real bad email with every choice word you can imagine from me stating they have sent the tickets out and left them in the mail box as no one was home.... firstly umm no mailbox here! its and od converted mansion you have to buzz at the gate and secondly theres nothing here! surprise surprise!!
Im gutted but i have spoken to my bank and hey said that i can recall all monies after the event - im now having to go elsewhere and purchase the tickets as they were my mothers xmas pressie, not impressed at all!!!
Please let me know if you got yours... really hope you did! :-D
L

Josa86's reply to Laurax87's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2013

Hi well we arrived at their pick up point by the 02 and guess what our tickets were not there, no surprise though! The lady who dealt with us was very apologetic and did issue replacement ones, which by the way were much better than than the originals, we had an excellent view and even better were £60 cheaper each, so the seller did us a favour really. My refund will back on my card within 10 days. She gave me the number for their office not customer support so if you would like it let me know, you may get more response from there.

Laurax87's Response to laurax87's Review

Written on: 27/06/2013

Oh and the lack of contact, emails calls... Phone lines dead tweeted, sent msg on facebook... No response, so unless you can answer that ??? No didn't think so!!!

Slippysloppy's reply to Laurax87's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2013

I'm sorry to hear that you also had a bad experience on Seatwave.

Next time you should think about buying from Stubhub.co.uk
They have phone support 7 days a week and all of their tickets for the O2 Arena are verified.

Andiamo's reply to Laurax87's Comment

Written on: 28/06/2013

I have never had a reason to contact them, so - no, I don't have an answer to that.

seatwave.com