sold single ticket that was listed a pair... ongoing battle

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“sold single ticket that was listed a pair... ongoing...”

Written on: 25/06/2013

I listed two tickets for Robbie Williams at Wembley with seat wave. on the listing I stated that they were only to be sold as a pair. two days later I received an email telling me one had been sold and to post it! I emailed them back to say that they were only to be sold as a pair or not at all, to which they replied if I back out of the sale they will charge me £25 plus charges. they then sent me email saying listing removed. I checked online to find all my details had gone but then the emails started again and the listing has reappeared ! I am still having ongoing email argument with them as they were never listed as individual tickets only as pair. I feel for whoever wanted to buy my ticket and that they probably wont be getting a ticket now as seat wave have probably taken their money and they certainly are not having 1 or my 2 tickets separately.
they either don't reply to emails or they send a basic reply.

• Selection of tickets available

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2013

Hi there,

We would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your ticket sale on this occasion.

One of our priorities is to make buying and selling tickets as easy as possible and to support you a long the way.

We are disappointed to hear when our customers are less than happy with the service received and we would like to make this right.

Please do get in touch with us through our website so we can investigate this for you.

seatwave