WHERE ARE MY TICKETS FOR ROBBIE AT WEMBLEY IN 4 DAYS TIME???

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Angtucks67's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“WHERE ARE MY TICKETS FOR ROBBIE AT WEMBLEY IN 4 DAYS...”

Written on: 25/06/2013 by Angtucks67 (1 review written)

I purchased 2 tickets in November to see Robbie Williams on the 29th June at Wembley. Seatwave took my money immediately funnily enough!! I received an email on the 14th of June telling me that the tickets would be dispatched within a couple of days, and Seatwave were keeping a close eye on the seller to make sure that they were dispatched in plenty of time... I had still not heard anything by Friday the 21st, so I checked the order status, which then said expected dispatch was yesterday (Monday the 24th). I sent countless emails yesterday asking where my tickets were - and I have not received one response :( I have also tried to telephone the numerous telephone numbers given on Google, but after choosing my option, the operator just tells you to hang up. I was supposed to be having these tickets delivered to my work premises, and I am only in work tomorrow, and then on holday, and supposed to be travelling up to London on Friday. They tell you that your tickets will be sent 1-2 weeks before the event, and definitely at least 7 days before travelling. If that is the case - WHERE ARE MY TICKETS AND WHY HAVEN'T I HAD ONE RESPONSE TO MY COUNTLESS COMMUNICATIONS?? I want my money back so I can at least try and purchase replacement tickets and salvage something from the mess Seatwave have left me in. This should have been a really happy pleasurable experience, and instead it has been tressfull and upsetting - thanks for nothing Seatwave!!

• Customer service

Visit seatwave.com

Mrcollins's Response to Angtucks67's Review

Written on: 26/06/2013

I can sympathise totally as I'm in exactly the same situation for Michael Buble at the O2 in London on Sunday. I emailed Seatwave at the start of June to explain I would be travelling down to London for a holiday on 23rd June and would need the tickets before leaving home. I've still not got them and have delayed my holiday by 3 days. No response to my emails now and when phoning the helpline you just get told the line has cleared. Don't know whether to now try and buy new tickets off Gumtree etc but will I get a refund from Seatwave?

Would never use Seatwave again!!!

Laurax87's reply to Mrcollins's Comment

Written on: 27/06/2013

im in the same situation as this... i paid well over the odds for 2 tickets for my mum and have had no response from them, the teephone line is just dead, i am not sure if theres some sort of complaints procedure we can go through with an external company?

Thinking56's reply to Laurax87's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

I in a similar situation Stones on Saturday no tickets in spite of numerous emails. INot sure if I will get money back if tickets do not arrive. Been searching for complaints procedure it must be hidden. Will check with lawyer what I can do.this really needs to be made public

Laurax87's reply to Thinking56's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

Did either of you receive your tickets??? im supposed to be seeing buble on friday... still nothing!

Thinking56's reply to Laurax87's Comment

Written on: 02/07/2013

No sadly seatwave been stalling saying tomorrow all the time.they have now gone silent. I am supposed to be seeing Stones on Saturday. Used Ticketmaster for Springsteen on Saturday no trouble at all ,excellent service. I hope you hear something soon.

Seatwaveteam's Response to Angtucks67's Review

Written on: 16/07/2013

Hi there,

We would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your ticket purchase on this occasion.

One of our priorities is to make buying and selling tickets as easy as possible and to support you a long the way.

We are disappointed to hear when our customers are less than happy with the service received and we would like to make this right.

Please do get in touch with us through our website so we can make this up to you and offer you a little something towards a future purchase.

seatwave