Wrong robbie Williams tickets

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Fin1's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Wrong robbie Williams tickets”

Written on: 21/06/2013 by Fin1 (1 review written)

After just receiving my robbie Williams tickets I have opened them to find they are not my tickets but somebody else's to make matters worse one of the tickets is a child's ticket.i have tried to contact seatwave there are closed till Monday the concert is Saturday .they have not bothered responding to any emails my husband and I booked these tickets in November and treated ourselves to decent seats it now appears that we will not even be able to go we have also gone to the expense of booking a hotel again complete waste of money we are devastated please be ware before booking with this company,our weekend that has been planned since November is now ruined.

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Response to Fin1's Review

Written on: 16/07/2013

Hi there,

We would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your ticket purchase on this occasion.

As an online marketplace, the tickets were sent to you directly from the seller of your tickets. We don’t send the tickets ourselves, so please do get in touch with us through our website so we can make this right.

It is a rare case that incorrect tickets are being delivered and we understand that it is frustrating and causing anxiety, which is why the vast majority of our emails are responded to within 24h. In addition to that we provide a chat function on our contact us page, Facebook as well as Twitter service.

Seatwave