selling Robbie Williams tickets

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“selling Robbie Williams tickets”

Written on: 21/06/2013

I had 2 tickets for Robbie 18th June they went off sale 5pm the day of concerts.
Then web said no tickets, I assumed tickets sold.
Not the case they say when calling today, and no email sent. I asked for my tickets back of proof, I was told to call no reply,!!!I wonder why. I will not let it rest

• Robbie Williams

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2013

Hi there,

One of our priorities is to make buying and selling tickets as easy as possible and to support you a long the way.

We operate a fair and secure marketplace for both, sellers as well as buyers. We're big fans of music, theatre and sports events so we do genuinely care about getting our customers to their chosen gigs.

You can read more about us on our company blog http://blog.seatwave.com/

We are disappointed to hear when our customers are less than happy with the service so please do get in touch with us through our website.

We welcome your feedback.

seatwave