....still waiting

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

SoGutted's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“....still waiting”

Written on: 19/06/2013 by SoGutted (1 review written)

I bought tickets over a couple of weeks ago to see Iggy & The Stooges for a gig tomorrow -- 20/6/13. Having used Seatwave before I was unduly concerned as I had always received excellent service. I paid way over the odds for the tickets, but they are meant for a surprise birthday gift and in my view worth it. My transaction went through swiftly, I got an email saying my order had been shipped and here was my tracking number. I followed the tracking number given, only to find that it was saying that the package had been delivered and signed for... on a date prior to me actually making the purchase! I quickly winged a concerned support ticket to Seatwave, who to their credit did get back to me in a timely manner saying they would contact the vendor. Marvellous. A couple of days later I got an update from them saying that the vendor has 'lost' the correct tracking number but has shipped the tickets. Long story short, I have emailed them everyday and haven't heard back from them. In desperation I raised another support ticket via their website to contact me regarding this issue...I'm still waiting to hear back from them. The gig is tomorrow, which leaves me no time to a) source tickets elsewhere and b) even if replacement tickets were to be couriered to me I doubt I will have time to get to the venue and c) a miracle to occur. It looks like the birthday plans I had are in tatters. I'm devastated to be honest.

• High

Booking fee

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Response to SoGutted's Review

Written on: 16/07/2013

Hi there,

One of our priorities is to make buying and selling tickets as easy as possible and to support you along the way.

We operate a fair and secure marketplace for both, sellers as well as buyers and as a marketplace we rely on the information that is provided to us by the seller.

We're big fans of music, theatre and sports events so we do genuinely care about getting our customers to their chosen gigs and so we are disappointed to hear when our customers are less than happy with the service.

Please do get in touch with us through our website and we will offer you a little something towards a future purchase.

We welcome your feedback.

Seatwave