Took my £, no tix, won't respnd to my emails, no refund!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Took my £, no tix, won't respnd to my emails, no refund!”

Written on: 18/06/2013

I bought tix as a Xmas present for my husband on 7 December last year. They were for Springsteen on Saturday 15th June. Today, 18th June still no tix! I have written twice to Seatwave and no response. They do not have phone numbers on their site. They charged me £350. Dishonest or disorganised or both?

• Selection of tickets available

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2013

Hi there,

We would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your ticket purchase on this occasion.

As an online marketplace, the tickets were sent to you directly from the seller of your tickets. We don’t send the tickets ourselves. Once your tickets have been shipped you would receive an email with your unique tracking number so you can keep an eye on the shipment and know when to expect it.

Our TicketIntegrity guarantee ensures you receive the tickets you ordered in time for the event, and that you'll get entry to the event. If any of these promises are not delivered, we'll refund your money back in full.

Please do get in touch with us through our website so we can investigate this for you.

Seatwave