My Ticket was a fraud & seatwave have not responded to me

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

PaulaBri's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“My Ticket was a fraud and seatwave have not responded...”

Written on: 15/06/2013 by PaulaBri (1 review written)

I went to Ben Howard gig on Wednesday eve. Uploaded my ticket and travelled two hours to the event. Sadly on arrival I was told my ticket had already been used. First thing the next morning I contacted Seatwave by email. Giving them my telephone number( Seatwave do not supply a phone number or address on their website) Asked them to call back. Three days have passed and all I have had from Seatwave is one automated reply from them. Are Seatwave complicit in fraud?

• Ben Howard Apollo London

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Response to PaulaBri's Review

Written on: 16/07/2013

Hi there,

Our priority here at Seatwave is to ensure that we get you, or in this case, your friend to the chosen event. So we are very careful in following up any unusual issues that may arise, this would be one of them.

Whilst we fully appreciate the disappointment you have experienced, given that the tickets are provided from a third party, we would require the written confirmation from the venue that you were unable to gain entrance as proof in order to be able to proceed actions against the seller.

As Seatwave is a marketplace, we don’t own the tickets, therefore the proof from the venue is needed as we need to pass this information on to the seller. We hope you can understand that this measurement is in place to protect sellers that use our site who supply genuine tickets.

We take our Job very seriously and we share the passion for live events with our customers, this is why we have strict terms and conditions in place for sellers and we will ban any seller who is supplying invalid tickets from our site.

We would like to urge you to contact us through our website and provide us with the written proof so we can do the right thing and refund you the full purchase price and take the appropriate actions against the seller of your tickets as we feel you have been let down.

seatwave