Unhappy customer!!!!!!

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Unhappy customer!!!!!!”

Written on: 13/06/2013

I purchased my tickets last November (2012) as a christimas present for my fiancè. They took the money straight away! My concert is in 4 DAYS and i still have not received my tickets. This is NOT good enough, they're quick to take your money but not so quick to want to give you the tickets. Hacked off is an understatement!! Not happy at all. Will NOT be using them again!!!

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

Hi there,

We would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your ticket purchase on this occasion.

As an online marketplace, the tickets were sent to you directly from the seller of your tickets. We don’t send the tickets ourselves.

We guarantee that the tickets will be delivered in good time before the event and at least 2 days prior to the event.

We appreciate and fully understand the anxiety around receiving the tickets, which is why the vast majority of our emails are responded to within 24h. In addition to that we provide a chat function on our contact us page, Facebook as well as Twitter service.

In the very unlikely event that a seller is unable to fulfil a sale, Seatwave protects the buyer with a ticket guarantee, which means we will step in and try to source replacement tickets regardless of any potential expense to us, as we genuinely care about getting people to live events.

seatwave