Seatwave representative did not turn up to dispense tickets

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Seatwave representative did not turn up to dispense...”

Written on: 08/06/2013

After purchasing 2 tickets on seatwave for the England v Australia game, I was told on the phone by customer service to turn up at 9am. I went down to Birmingham to the place where we were supposed to collect the tickets (centre of town). The front was clearly shut and a phone call to Seatwave confirmed there was a mistake and told me to hang around until 12. Still, noone showed up. A further phone call later, they confirmed that no-one was going to show up at all. I am disgusted with the service.

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

Hi there,

We would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your ticket purchase on this occasion.

One of our priorities is to make buying and selling tickets as easy as possible and to support you a long the way.

We are disappointed to hear when our customers are less than happy with the service received and we would like to make this right.

Please do get in touch with us through our website so we can make this up to you and offer you a little something towards a future purchase.

seatwave