SEATWAVE - DO NOT USE THEM - DISCREDITED ORGANISATION

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“SEATWAVE - DO NOT USE THEM - DISCREDITED ORGANISATION”

Written on: 08/06/2013

Should have realised that lack of a contact phone number that something was fishy.

My dream tickets for Rush in Berlin O2 has evaporated as quickly as my trust in Seatwave.

Intense e-mail traffic got me nowhere.

I am now trying to get my money back.

They are slippery and unhelpful.

O2 Berlin say they are obviously not to be trusted. Very painful and frustrating lesson.

Wish me luck.

• Rush Berlin o2 2013

Event

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 17/06/2013

Hi there,

One of our main priorities at Seatwave is to be completely transparent which can also be found on our company blog http://blog.seatwave.com/

We operate a fair and secure marketplace for both, sellers as well as buyers. We're big fans of music, theatre and sports events so we do genuinely care about getting our customers to their chosen gigs.

Our Ticket Integrity guarantee ensures that buyers using the platform will receive the tickets their ordered in time for the event, and that they'll get entry, should anything go wrong we at seatwave will protect you and got you covered, which is part of the reason why seatwave was born.

seatwave