using seatwave - my experience

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

suemf's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“using seatwave - my experience”

Written on: 16/05/2013 by suemf (1 review written)

The transaction was fine, and the e-tickets came through to my email as an attachment - all fine. When we got to the venue for the gig, there was also no problem with gaining entry with our e-tickets. So the service was very good - no issues here.

My main issue with Seatwave is the high cost of your fees, which I thought was too much. I don't like ticket agencies charging fees on top of the cost of the tickets, and especially not for delivery of an emailed e-ticket attachment as well, which was hardly a time-consuming exercise for yourselves. It did bump up the cost of the tickets to about £60 each as opposed to the face value, which was £40. Quite a jump.

I would recommend you if your fees were more reasonable, but only if the tickets required were really impossible to find in another way.

• Joe Cocker

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Response to suemf's Review

Written on: 16/07/2013

Hi there,

The reason the price stated on the ticket is different to what you have paid is because seatwave is an on-line marketplace, where people can buy and sell tickets. Prices are set by sellers when they list their tickets on seatwave.

We believe that fans should have the right to do what they want with tickets they have bought, including selling them at the going market rate if they choose to. Sellers can list tickets to any event of their choosing and can select their own selling price. We provide tools that show the market value of their tickets on our exchange over time.

Buyers on our platform have access to the same marketplace information, allowing them to make calculated decisions on seat location and the best time to buy tickets. We have several features on our buying page that help you to narrow your search to your specific requirements. One of those features is a sliding scale price bar where you can select a maximum price and only the tickets within your selected price range will appear so you can choose exactly how much you would like to spend.

We can assure you that the face value is shown for every transaction on the buying page before you go to the next step and enter your payment details and we’re sorry if you feel this was not clear, as we go to great lengths to develop our website and make it as user friendly and transparent as possible.

seatwave