Ticket sale failure incompetence!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Ticket sale failure incompetence!”

Written on: 13/05/2013

I attempted to sell 4 seats for Eric Clapton at the lg arena Birmingham via seatwave on Friday 10/5/2013. They emailed me stating that they were sold but 'processing'. In the course of the weekend I filled out numerous online contact forms which resulted in nothing more than auto generated standard response forms. Finally on Monday morning I managed to contact (via a premium rate phone line) a real live person; who assured me that everything would be sorted and I would receive a notification e mail shortly. Surprise surprise, no e mail! But when I click on my account on seatwave the sale has been cancelled. Obviously the buyer became fed up with waiting; can't really blame him, I can't sell the tickets as the show is tonight. I am well peed off. Stay away from seatwave! They are crap!!

Visit seatwave.com

Andiamo's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2013

Obviously there was a problem with the buyer's credit card. Seatwave won't allow a sale to be completed unless the buyer pays for the tickets.

Oldbillyboy's Comment

Written on: 13/05/2013

But why did they tie the tickets up for the complete weekend, until it was too late to sell them to any body else? Incompetence!

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 15/05/2013

Hi there,

We would like to apologise for any frustration you've experienced with your ticket sale on this occasion.

One of our priorities is to make buying and selling tickets as easy as possible and to support you a long the way.

We are disappointed to hear when our customers are less than happy with the service received and we would like to make this right.

Please do get in touch with us through our website so we can make this up to you.

seatwave