USE SEATWAVE!

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“USE SEATWAVE! ”

Written on: 21/03/2013

Went to see girls aloud on the 19th at Nottingham. Booked last minute tickets for £18 which had a face value of £42..so pretty good deal. I was wary at the beginning as to whether they were real as it seemed I was getting a very good deal but I had watched the tickets be reduced from £22 to £18! I only booked 5 days before the event and my tickets came after 2 days! Emailed Seatwave to check where I stand as I booked them 5 days before and usually they will find replacements but they assured me that they would come in time! Got an email saying they had been posted and with my royal mail track number which was brilliant. Tickets arrived with a little note saying 'hope you enjoy the concert :)'. Thank you seat wave/ the seller. I had an amazing time and definitely was worth £18! The seats were at the back but were exactly where they stated on the website and we had a perfect view when Girls Aloud moved onto a little stage and [name removed] even waved at us. Cant thank Seatwave enough!

• Girls Aloud Nottingham