Seatwave Service Ecxellent-Artist Not Good

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Vikichick's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Seatwave Service Ecxellent-Artist Not Good”

Written on: 06/03/2013 by Vikichick (1 review written)

Loved Seatwave's communication, excellent service from Margherita nothing was too much trouble, unfortunately the whole experience has left me and my five year old disappointed, upset and like the whole evening was ruined because Justin Bieber couldn't be bothered to arrive on time, 2 hours late for his own concert is appalling behaviour and disrespectful to the parents that have saved to buy the expensive tickets for their children. My daughter fell asleep just after he had been on stage for 40 minutes and missed most of the concert, I feel let down by him, his management company and would actually like a full refund - from him, he did not perform particularly well, rushed through the whole show and a cruelly didn't sound that great either. Seatwave were excellent, I would use them again, but I'm not rushing back to see Justin Bieber, it's left us feeling like we were robbed.

• If he had been on time it would have been brilliant, he wasn't, it was disappointing

Event