Amazyn I even fainted

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Amazyn I even fainted ”

Written on: 04/03/2013

Omg best concert over and venue CIA. Easy plan seating online to see where you will be. I fainted part way through and missed 3 songs, very upset after but the medics and Stewart's were there in a flash to help me up and look after me. The singing was top notch and think best to buy from actual web site than other places incase fake tickets. I had brilliant front row seats to the side and screamed til my throat hurt. Only downside was couldn't take our own drinks in or signs we had made. One direction were very humble to their fans. It made my life !!! Cardiff CIA easy to get too and suggest st David's to park in. Got tickets in plenty of time. Would use again. One direction rock !!

• CIA

Booking fee

Visit seatwave.com

Penjen's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2013

I ordered two Justin Beiber tickets for my grandaughter when they first came on sale. They cost me £315 for two. The tickets arrived and they had a face value of £65 each. Not a very good buy really. I will not use Seatwave again. Then she and her friend went to the O2 last night 4.3.13 and Justin Beiber didnt come on stage until 10.30pm!!! The O2 was full of young school girls who had to catch trains home and therefore missed most of his very short concert. This lateness is totally unacceptable. He should learn how to behave. These fans have made him what he is and he treats them this badly. I am appalled and so sorry for my grandaughter. The tickets were a present for her birthday. How dare he behave so badly.

seatwave.com