The Girls were on top form.

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“The Girls were on top form.”

Written on: 04/03/2013

I have always liked Girls Aloud and when I heard that this may be their last tour, I just had to go. I had great seats and had a good view, when the girls went on the centre stage, The girls were sassy and despite Cheryl having the flu, she still gave her all.

My highlight was the whole show and I loved my favourite songs, such as Love Machine and Biology, their new songs were also great and they looked good. I only wished that they stayed on longer and liked the way that they engaged with the crowd.

If they are no more, I will surely miss them and wish them all luck with their solo projects. Great night out for true fans and a great gig for any newcomers.

I knew that Seatwave were going to provide me with a great seat and had nothing to worry about, the price of the ticket was a nice surprise and a bonus, especially as I purchased my ticket at the last minute. I will defo use Seatwave in the future.

One of my better evenings and a gig worth remembering.

• Great event.