BEST NIGHT EVER

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

remcam's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“BEST NIGHT EVER”

Written on: 04/03/2013 by remcam (1 review written)

I am extremly happy with the tickets I bought from seatwave, they came within reasonable time, for this I was grateful and glad that the company had stuck to their policies. The concert itself was out of this world and blew me away! Everything from the dancing to the fireworks, and thanks to the website I was able to attend the amazing concert which is certainly one to see!! The support acts (Cody Simpson and Carly Rae Jepson) started off the show in a fantastic fashion and well as for Justin himself, he is honestly the most amazing performer I have ever seen!! I would throughouly recommend that if you have the chance that you go to see him that you jump at the chance! Thank you to the people that provide these tickets to allow people to have a chance to see the most amazing perfomers out there. I would most definetley buy from this company again.

• Justin Bieber Birmingham NIA 27.02.2013