Top Service & the Lawson Concert was just AHHHHHHHH

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

BeckyD456's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Top Service and the Lawson Concert was just AHHHHHHHH”

Written on: 03/03/2013 by BeckyD456 (1 review written)

Me and my friend really wanted to go and see Lawson however we couldn't get tickets on the TicketMaster website so I came here in hope that SeatWave would have tickets from later sellers. I found out that they had tickets and therefore looked into it before finally settling on a seller who had provided a receipt that they had bought the tickets adn they where selling at a really reasonable price and therefore I decided to buy them. I only wanted to buy them from someone really reliable and therefore I felt comfortable buying them from this seller due to them providing the proof of purchase. I got the tickets in advance a few months early which was really surprising and it meant that I wasn't kept on edge waiting for them to arrive.
We arrived at the queue and waited from about an hour and fifty minutes before we were able to get in. I was a little bit worried that I would get to the front and then be turned away. However I had nothing to worry about as they where scanned and then we went straight in and by half way through the show me and my friend where only two rows from the front which was amazing. I don't think I have ever been that close with standing tickets.
It was an amazing concert that I wished had never ended and I would like to thank the seller who I got the tickets from because without them I would never have been able to go and have an amazing night.
I would definitely buy from Seatwave again however I would only buy from someone who had provided the proof of purchase. Very reliable and I wish I could go back and relive the concert again.

• Lawson Shepherds Bush Empire