A wonderful & magical experience for the kids.

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

NSzymanski's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“A wonderful and magical experience for the kids.”

Written on: 24/02/2013 by NSzymanski (1 review written)

I took my son to Disney on Ice, lets party in Feb 2013 to the LG arena in B'ham. My little boy is only 18 months old and doesn't sit down for longer than two minutes, so I was a little worried about taking him in-case he wouldn't sit still through the show. The show it's self last around 2 hours and had a good lengthy break in between which was good for the kids to have a browse around the stalls and for us parents to do the loo run all in good time! I don't know why I worried, my son really enjoyed the show as he is a big Mickey mouse fan. Mickey and Minnie were present on stage through most the show and the variety of different Disney characters. It was really good fun but I recommend parents take a lot of cash as it's expensive and most of the stalls only accept cash not cards. For a light stick it was around £16.00!! Worth it as a good treat for the kiddies, the girl below us started crying when it finished, the poor mite. I went when I was a child and still can remember feeling the 'magic.' :)
A wonderful magical experience