I thought i was safe but recieved Counterfit Tickets

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“ I thought i was safe but recieved Counterfit Tickets ”

Written on: 07/12/2012

Having paid for tickets to see Rizzle Kicks back in August and having recieved order confirmation from seatwave (twice) informing me my tickets would arrive - i recieved the tickets and had 100% confidence in what i had recieved. Imagine how bad i felt to be told at the venue that my tickets were indeed fakes!! Prior to this i had always assumed that i was 100% safe with any purchases from Seatwave as i thought them to be reliable. I now find myself very much doubting whether i will feel confident enough to use Seatwave again.

Visit seatwave.com

Seatwaveteam's Comment

Written on: 07/12/2012

Our priority here at Seatwave is to ensure that we get you to the chosen event. So we are very careful in following up any unusual issues that may arise, this would be one of them.

Whilst we fully appreciate the disappointment you have experienced, given that the tickets are provided from a third party, we would require the written confirmation from the venue that you were unable to gain entrance as proof in order to be able to proceed actions against the seller.

As Seatwave is a marketplace, we don’t own the tickets, therefore the proof from the venue is needed as we need to pass this information on to the seller. We hope you can understand that this measurement is in place to protect sellers that use our site who supply genuine tickets.

We take our Job very seriously and we share the passion for live events with our customers, this is why we have strict terms and conditions in place for sellers and we will ban any seller who is supplying invalid tickets from our site.

We would like to urge you to provide us with the written proof so we can do the right thing and refund you the full purchase price and take the appropriate actions against the seller of your tickets as we feel you have been let down.

Once again, we would like to apologise for the inconvenience and are sorry for the disappointment felt.

Your seatwave team