Helpful service but slow delivery of tickets

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

saralimerick's review of Seatwave - www.seatwave.com

“Helpful service but slow delivery of tickets”

Written on: 05/12/2012 by saralimerick (1 review written)

The purchase of the tickets went smoothly and the website was easy to navigate. However the money was taken from my account immediately but the tickets were not provided until way over a month later. I was told the the tickets would be provided and the seller had until up to 24 hours before the event before they had to provide the tickets. Also I had planned to stay in London a few days before the event and would not have access to a printer so it did not give me any reassurance. The customer service agents were always helpful but having paid for the tickets and not having them made me feel uneasy. I know that it was not seatwave's responsibility but it would have helpful to know this before I booked the tickets so I could make an informed decision. Thankfully I did receive the tickets in good time, the seats were great and Keane were fab, all in all a great concert.

• Keane